About the Castafari Offshore Fishing Seminar
Captain Damon Sacco and Castafari Inc. will be working around the clock to prepare for the 3rd Annual Castafari Offshore Big Game Fishing Seminar. Our 2016 event welcomed over 350 guests and 40 participating vendors. We are excited to announce that the 2017 event will be at the same location as last year. This is the biggest and best venue we've hosted any of our seminar events at, and the layout is about as good as it gets for both cutomers and vendors. Please check out the Location page for more information. The Castafari seminar will offer 30 different topics to choose from, 17 hands on workshops, and the most comprehensive bait-rigging instruction ever offered at any fishing seminar (Ballyhoo, mullet, bluefish, mackerel, skip baits, strip baits, stick baits, butterfish, and squid).
After co-founding the Big Game Bash seminar in 2009, Castafari went on to join forces with J&B Tackle, presenting the Castafari Offshore Seminar Series. As always, J&B Tackle will be setting up a fully loaded retail store at this event, and offering a vast array of products and discounts. J&B has more than proved to be one of the best and most reputable tackle centers in the northeast. They've been around for 35 plus years in the offshore industry and for good reason.
Castafari, Inc. is no stranger to creating and hosting successful big game fishing events, ie: The Hyannis Tunafest, Oak Bluffs Bluewater Classic, and Big Game Bash. The Castafari Seminar will offer updated cutting edge content, new and unique custom interactive workshops unlike anything out there, a vast expansion of vendor and product displays, and an onsite fully loaded tackle center. Our speakers hold state and world records and countless tournament wins and accomplishments. All of them are worth checking out on our speakers page page. A seminar is only worth what presentations and knowledge it has to offer which in the end will help save you time and money, and more importantly, connect you to fish!
This exclusive 2 DAY event will enable you to experience ALL of the presentations and amenities we have to offer.
- Doors open at Noon on Saturday April 1st and 8 am Sunday April 2nd.
- Complimentary Lunch Buffet On Saturday and Breakfast Buffet On Sunday
- Get a chance to Win A FREE GALAPAGOS FISHING ADVENTURE if you register by March 5th (someone is going)
- Over $15,000 in Door Prizes and 35 vendors setting up at our show!
- Price of admission is $150.00
- SPECIAL HOTEL ROOM RATE OF $99 is available!
- Ticket Holders will get incredible discounts on tackle and accessories.
2 Full Days of Detailed Presentations by 16 Different Captains:
Capt. Damon Sacco, Capt. Mark Decabia, Capt. Lou Defusco, Capt. John Galvin, Capt. Jack Sprengel, Capt. Joe Shute, Capt. Roland Beamish, Capt. Tim Picket, Capt. Joe Ferulle, Dr. Mitch Roffer, Capt. Larry Backman, Capt. Brian Bacon, Capt. Shamus Mara, Capt. Scott Sinclair, and Capt. Bill Shouldice. Check out their bios.
30 Different Topics To Choose From
- Fishing Stellwagon Bank and Cape Cod Bay For Bluefin Tuna—Capt. Taylor Sears
- Day Time Chunking For Tuna At The Canyons—Capts. Mark Decabia and Brian Bacon
- Bluewater Strategies For Fishing FADs, Flyers, and Weather Bouys—Capt. Jack Sprengel
- NEW Trolling Tricks For The Northeast Canyons–Capts. Damon Sacco and John Galvin
- Fishing For Sharks And Tuna South Of Rhode Island—Capts Brian Bacon and Shamus Mara
- How To Rig And Troll Skirted Mullet For All Species—Capt. Joe Shute
- Intro To The Northeast Canyons Start To Finish—Capt. John Galvin
- Advanced Secrets For Catching Bigeye Tuna—Capts. Damon Sacco and Mark Decabia
- How To Build And Fish An Artificial Dredge To Increase Hook-Ups—Capt. Taylor Sears
- Fishing Soft Baits And Jigs South Of The Vineyard—Capt. Mike Hogan (Hogy Tackle)
- Rigging And Using A Harpoon For Tuna And Swordfish—Capt. John Galvin
- LAB Rigging Natural Trolling Baits (Ballyhoo and Mackerel)—Capts. Scott Sinclair and John Galvin
- LAB Bridling Techniques For Live Bait—Capts. Damon Sacco and Scott Sinclair
- LAB Canyon Chunking Hook Baits—Capts Mark Decabia, Lou Defusco, John Galvin, Damon Sacco
- LAB Rigging A Natural Mullet Dredge Start To Finish--Capt. Joe Ferulle
- Day Time Deep Dropping Techniques In The Northeast Canyons—Capt. Lou Defusco
- Trolling At Night For Bigeye, Yellowfin, and Bluefin Tuna—Capts. Damon Sacco and Mark Decabia
- Deepwater Jigging and Popping Tactics For All Pelagics—Capt. Jack Sprengel
- Fall Rodeo...How To Fish Canyons In October and November—Capt. Mark Decabia
- Finding Where To Deep Drop For Swords And Tuna—Capt. Larry Backman
- Getting Ready To Deep Drop:What You Need And How—Capt. Tim Picket(LP Tackle)
- Chasing Wahoo South Of Cape Cod And The Islands—Capt. Jack Sprengel
- Night Chunking Tactics At The Canyons—Capt. Mark Decabia
- LAB Rigging Strip Baits For Swordfish—Capts. Lou Defusco and Tim Picket
- LAB How To Rig A Stick Baits And Skip Baits—Capts. Damon Sacco and Scott Sinclair
- LAB Rigging A Circle Hooked Ballyhoo—Capts. John Galvin and Scott Sinclair
- Finding Fish Using Latest Satellite Technology—Dr. Mitch Roffer
- Finding Where To Deep Drop For Swordfish—Capt. Larry Backman
- Deep Water Fishing For Bigeye Tuna—Capt. Lou Defusco
- How To Fish Effectively Around Draggers—Capt. Mark Decabia